November 7, 2012
High Performance, Low Cost Multifamily Buildings
SAT. 12/01/2012 AT CUNY HUNTER COLLEGE
The housing and energy efficiency worlds are coming together for BuildingEnergy New York City. Join us at Hunter College to learn from and with other professionals about understanding energy usage and City policy requirements to make better multifamily buildings. If you’re after useful, accessible technical learning and great networking opportunities, you need to be here.
Who Should Attend:
Building Owners, Superintendents, Building Staff, Energy Geeks, Students and other interested professionals.
- 8:30-9:30 – Registration, Coffee
- 9:30-10:15 – Welcome from Key Sponsors, Short Keynote
- 10:15-10:30 – Break
- 10:30-12:00 – First 3 concurrent sessions
- 12:00-1:00 – Bag Lunch
- 1:00-2:30 – Second 3 concurrent sessions
- 2:30-2:45 – Break
- 2:45-4:15 – Third 3 concurrent sessions
- 4:15-6:00 – Networking Reception
We honestly couldn’t fit any more multifamily learning into a Saturday (we tried). CLICK HERE to browse the tracks and their sessions below, and remember, you can go to as many as you like with your conference pass.