September 10, 2014
March with GreenHomeNYC
Where to meet:
In front of Starbucks at 338 Columbus Ave (at the corner of Columbus Ave and West 76th Street).
After everyone arrives, we’ll walk east on 77th St towards the lineup at Central Park West, based on the information recently released by march organizers for the “We Have Solutions” contingent.
- 10:00 am in front of the Starbucks at 338 Columbus Ave (at West 76th Street)
- “We Have Solutions” contingent will approach Central Park West from 77th Street and Columbus Ave
- If we show up too late, people may be asked to join the back of the line north of 86th street
- Wear a green shirt!
- Signs or banners
- Signs/banners can only be held up by cardboard tubing or string. Wooden sticks or metal rods are not allowed.
- Official info here
People’s Climate March Route Details
- Leave Columbus Circle and go east on 59th Street;
- Turn onto 6th Ave. and go south to 42nd Street
- Turn right onto 42nd Street and go west to 11th Ave
- turn left on 11th Ave. and go south to 34th Street.