NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
Business Continuity Planning for Affordable Housing OrganizationsDecember 13, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Where: Enterprise Community Partners 1 Whitehall Street, 11th Floor New York, NY 10004
- Hosted by: Enterprise Community Partners and NeighborWorks
- Go to event website »
- What, Why and How of Business Continuity Plans.
- Participants will identify the topics to be included in their organization’s Business Continuity Plan including staffing, communications, insurance, and record storage
- Participants will be able to explain how to use the manual provided at the training to develop a Business Continuity Plan for their organization
- Participants will be able to identify and list the roles of local, state and federal government in preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation and describe the process required to bring federal assistance following a disaster.
- Participants will summarize how to successfully coordinate supplemental recovery funding with FEMA/SBA/CCBG funds.
Back to all events