NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
Deploying a Corporate Sustainability Strategy: What Implications for Management?May 30, 2013 9:30AM-12:30PM
- Where: The Markle Foundation 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor New York, NY 10020
- Hosted by: AGRION
- Go to event website »
- How can sustainability be compelling for middle managers?
- How is a corporate sustainability strategy translated into managerial practices and spearheaded at various levels of the company to achieve overall objectives?
- How can a sense of ownership be promoted to encourage managers to implement action plans for sustainability?
- How are sustainability projects deployed and carried out by managers?
- What tools are available to them to drive sustainability within various company divisions (sales, marketing, R&D)?
- Should annual benefits be tied to sustainability performance?
Back to all events