NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
Intro to Green for Co-ops and CondosMay 6, 2014 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Where: Sutton Place Synagogue, 225 E. 51st Street, NY NY 10022
- Hosted by: SolarOne
- Go to event website »
How should multi-family buildings comply with changing New York City energy regulations? How can smart co-ops and condos turn owners’ interest in “going green” into an opportunity to cut costs and comply with new building codes? How can multi-family building owners and managers save money and increase tenant comfort?
Answer these and many more questions at our upcoming “Introduction to Green” event.
In this two-hour, interactive workshop, organized by Solar One as independent contractor to NYSERDA, you will learn about:
• cost-effective ways to reduce energy expenses and have a healthier, greener, more comfortable building;
• proven strategies for working with your coop or condo board, building residents and staff, and property managers;
• incentives and other sources of funding for capital improvements related to energy efficiency and renewable energy systems;
• complying with new green laws and code changes, and avoiding penalties.
Back to all events