NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
Monthly Forum: April Forum – Sustainable Food SystemsApril 19, 2017 6:30-8:00 PM
- Where: Project Farmhouse 76 East 13th Street New York, NY 10003
- Hosted by: GreenHomeNYC
- Go to event website »
- Michael Hurwitz – Director, Greenmarket Program, GrowNYC
- Thomas McQuillan – Director of Food Service Sales and Sustainability, Baldor Specialty Foods
- Clare Miflin – Associate Principal, Kiss + Cathcart; Leader, AIA Design Guidelines for Zero Waste Advisory Committee
- Christina Grace – Principal, Foodprint Group; Co-leader, AIA Design Guidelines for Zero Waste Advisory Committee
- Maya Shenkman – Director of Hotel Services, Great Forest; Member, Hotel Association of NYC Sustainability Committee
Back to all events