NYC Green Building Events
Please note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event
to be included on this list.
Monthly Forum: April Forum – Sustainable Food Systems
April 19, 2017 6:30-8:00 PM
This month’s Forum is targeted to those who are interested in the food and organics issues that cities are facing amidst a trend toward zero waste goals and sustainable materials management. Five experts will discuss how they’re designing and implementing more sustainable urban food systems that will help NYC achieve it’s “0x30” goal to send zero waste to landfills by the year 2030.
– Director, Greenmarket Program, GrowNYC
– Director of Food Service Sales and Sustainability, Baldor Specialty Foods
– Associate Principal, Kiss + Cathcart; Leader, AIA Design Guidelines for Zero Waste Advisory Committee
– Principal, Foodprint Group; Co-leader, AIA Design Guidelines for Zero Waste Advisory Committee
– Director of Hotel Services, Great Forest; Member, Hotel Association of NYC Sustainability Committee
After the event we’ll be heading to a nearby bar for networking and connecting. Location to be announced at the forum. Please join us!
Back to all events