NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
NYC Local Law 87 WorkshopFebruary 25, 2014 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Where: Steven Winter Associates Training Center 307 Seventh Avenue Floor 17 New York, NY 10001
- Hosted by: Steven Winter Associates
- Go to event website »
For buildings that need to comply in 2014, now is time to start the LL87 compliance process.
Join Steven Winter Associates (SWA) for an information session about Local Law 87, the NYC legislation that requires buildings over 50,000 SF to undergo an energy audit and retro-commissioning every 10 years.
- SWA is currently helping over 100 commercial and multifamily buildings to comply with LL87 in 2014.
- In the last 3 years alone, we have conducted building evaluations in over 80M square feet of multifamily and commercial building space.
- Several members of the SWA team participated on the Mayor’s PlaNYC Task Force as expert consultants in the formation of the new laws.
Presentations will provide property owners with step-by-step instructions on how to comply and guidance for directing staff or consultants. We invite you to our complimentary workshop listed below or would be happy to set up a presentation in your office, if you prefer.
Back to all events