NYC Green Building EventsPlease note that GreenHomeNYC lists local events as a service to the community and is not directly affiliated with every event listed please check the individual listings to find out details and contact information!
You can also submit an event to be included on this list.
Resilience Speaker Series: Panel Discussion on Multifamily Housing ResilienceApril 29, 2014 9:00 AM
- Where: 1 Whitehall Street ,11th Fl. New York, NY 10004
- Hosted by: Enterprise Community Partners
- Go to event website »
This next installment of the Resilience Speaker Series will focus on a variety of topics that inform multifamily housing properties resilience rehab. Our panel review and discuss the many topics that influence multifamily housing mitigation and resilience including national and local mitigation and policy trends, recommended affordable housing resiliency measures, and a case study on retrofitting a property in the aftermath of Sandy.
The Resilience Speaker Series is part of Enterprise’s ongoing efforts to support Hurricane Sandy recovery and rebuilding, while strengthening the resilience of affordable housing for the most vulnerable residents.
About Our Panel:
Moderator: Mark Ginsberg, Partner, Curtis + Ginsberg Architects, LLC and former co-chair of the Sandy Housing Task Force organized by the AIA New York Chapter.
- Illya Azaroff, Director, +LAB archi¬tects and Co- Chair of Design for Risk and Reconstruction Committee of the American Institute of Architect’s New York City Chapter
- Fiona Cousins, Principal, ARUP
- Aaron Hoffman, Development Associate, Services For the Underserved
Back to all events