May 16, 2012
There’s still time to join the Building Energy Masters Series – If you’re into Passive House, you’ll want to check out the inaugural Building Energy Masters Series course titled: “Passive House: The Future of Building in the US?”. The virtual class kicks off on May 14th
and runs until June 18th.
Why you’ll like this course:
– This course is led by Paul Eldrenkamp and Mike Duclos. Both men have been on the vanguard of the Passive House movement since it came to the US and will be available throughout the course to answer questions.
Approachable and Detailed Content
– Perfect for professionals who want to be in the know about passive house but don’t need certification. It’s also ideal for homeowners who are considering signing on for a Passive House Project.
– Coursework averages about 5 hours a week, and you can do it whenever – no need to be logged in for a “lecture”. Fall behind? No problem, catching up is a sinch. Want to work ahead? Go for it!
– You can access the BuildingEnergy Masters Series anywhere you have an internet connection. We’re not going to tell you to take the class at home in your pajamas, but what’s to stop you?
– Participants will enjoy discounted NESEA Membership and savings on BuildingEnergy 13 registration. Details will come in your welcome packet.
BE Masters Series Registration Link: http://nesea.cammpus.com/courses/passive-house-training–online