January 1, 2009
We’re gearing up for our 7th year of Green Building Monthly Forums!
The Green Building Forum is held on the third Wednesday of each month (except December) at 6:30 PM and features presentations by green building practitioners followed by discussion. The events are always free and open to the general public.
The 2009 dates and topics are listed below. We’re continuing the tradition of mixing in case-studies of green building with discussions around policy and how-to’s.
Mark your calendars and check the events calendar for details & venues!
- January 21: Showcase: Green Building Materials Catwalk
- February 18: Green Building 101
- March 18: DIY: Take your building’s energy pulse
- April 15: Showcase: Bronx Green Building
- May 20: Policy Roundtable
- June 17: Showcase: Green Philly
- July 15: Greening the Code: Status Check!
- August 19: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Retrofit
- September 16: Showcase: BIG Green Projects
- October 21: Green Jobs / Green Careers
- November 18: Showcase: International Green Building