September 15, 2013
20 images, 20 seconds each, six minutes and forty seconds per speaker – Pecha Kucha style.
Last June, 10 women took to the stage at our Women of Green Forum to talk about the myriad paths that lead them to where they are now.
If you enjoy being entertained, enlightened and inspired, click below!
- Cara Chard – Director, City Growers
- Heather Nolen – Energy Consultant, Steven Winter Associates
- Jessica Prata – Assistant VP, Environmental Stewardship, Columbia University
- Lauren Wylie – Head of Internal Sustainability, Oliver Wyman
- Lesley Patrick – Program Manager, CUNY Institute for Sustainable Cities
- Mary Tchamkina – Program Associate, Enterprise Community Partners
- Michelle Andry – Partnership Coordinator, UA School for Green Careers
- Wendy Brawer – Founder and Director, Green Map System
- Swati Argade – CEO & Creative Director, Bhoomki, Inc.
- Donna Hope – Policy Analyst, NYC Mayor’s Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability