October 3, 2013
For 2013, a bigger, more diverse conference
Discover how your buildings can be energy efficient, resilient and profitable at BuildingEnergy NYC (BE NYC) on Wednesday, October 16, 2013. With 24 fully-accredited sessions (AIA, BPI & USGBC) and five pre-conference workshops on October 15th, you’ll be able to cover timely topics like next steps in renewables, addressing air leakage in large buildings, new NYC Codes for resilience, cogeneration and more.
We’ve got an outstanding group of speakers for BE NYC. Here’s a sample:
- Les Bluestone, Blue Sea Development
- Warren Liebold, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Pat Logan, Enterprise Community Partners
- Dan Rieber, Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation
- Scott Schultz, Advanced Solar Products
- Steven Winter, Steven Winter Associates
Get equipped with practical information and inspired for a sustainable future.
BE NYC is co-presented by GreenHomeNYC the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association, and enjoys sponsorship from such notable organizations as The Community Preservation Corporation, The Natural Resources Defense Council, NYSERDA, ConEdison, NixonPeabody and The Bluestone Organization.
Hurricane Sandy: Point Taken – read Conference Chair Andy Padian’s BuildingEnergy Magazine
story on urban resilience.